Hi. I’m Louise, founder of yogaskinny. yogaskinny is a resource dedicated to giving you the skinny on yoga, self care & wellbeing as you embrace the middle years and beyond.
I have been practicing yoga for more years than I haven’t, which plants me firmly in the middle years, I’m also…
- a permanent yoga student
- part time yoga instructor
- full time Mom
- enthusiastic blogger
My blog, yogaskinny, incorporates down to earth & easy to understand content about…
- health & wellbeing
- self care
- positive inspiration
I don’t personally fit into the yoga stereotype of young, thin and flexible so what you won’t find at yogaskinny are…
- overly long articles full of undecipherable yogic jargon
- pictures of athletic yogis twisted into pretzel poses
- photos of food made from obscure and difficult to source grains
- advertisements for yoga clothing made from mesh, noodle thin straps and wishful thinking 😉
Yoga is for everyone regardless of age, ability or mindset. So, however many years young you are, I invite you to come on in and get the skinny.